EDGE is looking for an experienced front-end
developer to join our New York office. As a front-end developer you will deliver cutting edge
UX solutions across both web and mobile to many of the world’s top brands, pushing the
envelope of what can be accomplished in the digital and interactive space.
You will work closely with both the design / build and innovation teams to create pixel perfect
experiences that adhere to web standards, making use of modern front-end technology while
ensuring compatibility across all major web and mobile browsers. You will have the
opportunity, and be encouraged, to use the latest libraries, platforms, and frameworks.
- HTML5 / XHTML
- Data Formats (e.g. JSON / XML)
- CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Etc.)
- Familiarity with C++, PHP, MySQL a plus
- Understanding of cross-browser / cross platform issues and how to resolve them
- Strong communication skills (especially writing) with great attention to detail
- een interest in learning and applying new technologies with a strong desire to
enhance your own skill set
- Self-starting, responsible, and motivated team player
EDGE is a full service social media agency that marries social engagement strategy with
interactive design and build to create engaging consumer experiences that strengthen and
grow the relationships between brands and their customers. In addition to other projects,
EDGE has built the EDMX Platform (the premier customer engagement service for electronic
dance music festivals), and an interactive platform for CASIO as they prepared to launch their
EDGE will provide a casual, yet professional working environment. We believe people are at
their best when they’re engaged in their work and have the opportunity to shape their future.
You will be immersed in a team-based atmosphere and respected for the intelligence, energy,
and knowledge you bring.
Please send your resume and a brief description of why you’re interested to
If you have any questions please call EDGE at 917.512.9591
This is a freelance opportunity is for our SoHo Office (611 Broadway, Suite 704)